Wednesday 27 March 2013

running in the snow is the way forward

Yesterday was rest day so felt my muscles, legs and head were in a great place today.  My initial thought was to do fartlek but as I started to run on the snow my fartlek plan became Torvil and Deans Bolero. So I opted for a nice slow jog with no other requirements.

Ran for 6 miles  in 1hr 08 minutes, very very slow but giving conditions was happy for that.

Tomorrow I'm cross training on the bike for an hour and hoping to join shettleston harriers and glasgow club to improve my cross training.  Friday will be a hill workout and sunday will my big run.  Can feel the effects already on my heart lungs mental capacity and sore muscles

looking forward to seeing progress. but keeping my mantra "My Race, My Pace."

No comments:

Post a Comment